In Nigeria, cash in transit (CIT) services are used by a variety of businesses and organizations – banks, retail stores, restaurants, distributors of consumer products, and more – to transport large amounts of cash and other valuable items safely and securely. These services are typically provided by private security companies that are licensed and regulated by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).
CIT services in Nigeria typically involve the use of armoured vehicles and armed guards to transport cash and other valuables from one location to another. The guards are trained to handle a range of security threats and to use weapons if necessary to protect the cash and the people transporting it.
In this post, we will take a look at some of the companies that offer cash in transit services in Nigeria.
There are several companies in Nigeria that offer cash in transit services.
1. Bankers Warehouse: This company provides cash in transit operations and other security services in Nigeria.
2. Technocrime: This company provides cash in transit services and other security solutions.
3. Alvac: This company offers a range of security services, including cash in transit.
4. Bemil Nigeria: This company provides cash in transit and other security services in Nigeria.
5. Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank): This bank offers cash in transit services as part of its personal banking services.
6. Headstone Security: This company provides enterprise cash services, including cash in transit.
7. YSY Limited: This company offers cash in transit services as well as other security services.
Overall, cash in transit services play a vital role in the MEA region by helping to ensure the safe and efficient transport of cash and other valuables and reduce the risk of theft or loss.
Sign up with email to receive news, blogs and updates about Loop